This wood planer from Makita has an 82mm planing width with a maximum rebate depth of 9mm
The Makita DKP180 is a powerful 82mm cordless planer that gives you the freedom to move around the job site without the constraint of a power socket being required. It has an easy to use adjustable depth setting and large depth adjustment knob with click stops and easy to read scale with 0.1mm divisions. Satisfied customers who bought this tool say: "Excellent power from a cordless planer. Dealt with hardwood with ease." - "Well balanced, easy to use, overall an excellent product, well recommended." - " A great buy, wish I bought one years ago." - " As good as my corded, great balance, really good bit of kit.". Sold in a cardboard carton without battery, charger or dust bag.
- Planes a width of 82mm (3¼") in a single pass
- Unrivalled for sheer power, size and performance
- Fitted with a comfortable operator handle with a rubberised soft grip which is widely covered with elastomer for more comfort. control and less fatigue
- Straight line face for easy to push handle
- The precision-machined aluminium base allows for planing accuracy and the cutter head makes 14000 cuts per minute for fast stock removal
- The lock-on button gives the operator the option of continuous operation
- Left and right handed use due to the buttons on either side of the handle
- Dust extraction port on the side with enhanced chip ejection
- Adjustable up to a 2mm depth of cut
- Shoe on the underside stops accidental laying down of planer while the blade is still moving. This limits the damage on the workpiece and the blades from scratches.
- Rebates to a maximum depth of 9mm
- V-Groove on base for easy chamfer cutting
- Fence guide
PLEASE NOTE - video shows older model planer with same specification
- Planing Width: 82mm/3¼"
- Planing Depth: 2mm
- Max rebate depth: 9mm
- No load speed: 14000rpm
- Net weight: 3.4kg