Easily cut tiles up to 305 x 305mm at a 45-degree angle with this light-duty tile cutter from Marshalltown
The Marshalltown MTC17-DS Tile Cutter can be used to cut ceramic, porcelain, and mosaic tile up to 17" long and 12mm thick. It will also cut tile up to 305 x 305mm at a 45-degree angle for different tile installations. This tiling tool has a two-rod rail system that allows smooth operation as the tungsten carbide scoring wheel scores the tile for quick, easy cuts. It also includes an adjustable measuring guide for precise cuts.
- Versatile tile cutter for ceramic, porcelain, and mosaic tile
- Cut tile up to 17" (432mm) long and 1/2" (12mm) thick
- Cut tile up to 12"x12" (305 x 305mm) at a 45-degree angle
- The two-rod rail system allows smooth operation
- Durable 5/8" (15mm) tungsten carbide scoring wheel
- Includes adjustable measuring guide for precise cuts
- Size: 17"